Mother’s Day is almost here! This time last year, I was VERY pregnant, headed to the hospital to get induced, and I was way too excited to meet our little baby girl. This year, it’s will be a family affair. Jeff is treating all the ladies in his life to the Beyonce concert, we are moving into our new home, and we will be celebrating Joy’s 1st Birthday! Go Big or Go Home, Right?
If you want to treat the mama’s in your life to something sweet, I have put together a short list of things you can get them! These options are great for anyone from a seasoned mama or to a rookie mama like myself. You still have time… Don’t forget the card!
- A tee from this adorable little shop Scarlet & Gold — I love that the shirts depict different bible verses, and sweet sayings lifting women up. They also have some adorable prints! // $36
- When I’m not lugging around a diaper bag, I would love to have a stylish tote like this one to carry my stuff in. It matches everything and it would be easy to transfer the necessities over to it when I have a day to myself! I love this Madewell Transport Leather tote // $168 Here’s a more budget friendly option Street Level Faux Leather Tote //$48
- I was gifted one of these hand-poured soy candles for Christmas and it was such a great pick me up for those long days. It also has a great burn time// $18
- One of my favorite things to do is sneak away for a good bath with a candle, LUSH bath bomb, and a magazine// $7-9
- Now Ya’ll know I like a good photo gift! Why not purchase a beautiful print of mama and her child/ren. The bigger the better! Artifact Uprising//$99
- My friend and I were just discussing the woes of warmish water and luke warm food. This S’well bottle alleviates one of those problems. This magical bottle keeps liquids hot or cold for HOURS. I’m talking icy cold without the ice. //$35
- Let’s be real— Some days, I’m fueled solely by coffee. If you know another coffee loving mommy, get them one of these. It’s make one delicious pot of coffee. Don’t forget the filters and a bag of quality coffee! Chemex Coffee Maker// $43.95
Another always solid idea would be a spa or nail salon gift card. Can’t go wrong with the gift of pampering. If a large gift is just not an option this year, don’t worry; take the time to write a card or a letter that comes from the heart. I have saved every card and note Jeff has ever given me and I love rereading them. Make sure to sign your name and the kid’s names as well. I just love that Joy’s name is on my Christmas and birthday cards.
Do you have any other go to Mother’s Day gift ideas?