Baked Honey Asian Hot Wings
Yield 24 wings
- 24 chicken wing pieces
- 1/3 C Olive Oil
- 1 tsp salt +1 tsp pepper
- For the Sauce
- 3-4 peppers, minced (I used 1 jalapeño, 1 Serrano, 1 red Fresno chili)
- 3/4 C Plum Jelly
- 1/4 C Soy Sauce
- 1/4 C Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 C hot honey*
- 2 tbsp ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp red onion, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic (2 cloves), minced
- 1 tsp of brown sugar
- 1 tsp pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line 1 or 2 baking sheets with foil. Lightly spray with nonstick spray.
- Add the wings to a large bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the wings on the prepared baking sheets. Make sure there is ample space between them.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Flip. Bake for 10 more minutes.
- To make the sauce: Add all the ingredients to a sauce pan. Let simmer on medium for 10 minutes. The mixture should thicken.
- Remove chicken from oven. Toss with the sauce. Place back in the oven. Bake for 8 more minutes.
- The wings should be sticky, still a little crispy, and DELICIOUS!
*If you don’t have hot honey, use 1/4 C honey and 1 tbsp hot sauceRecipe adapted from Ree Drummond, Pioneer Woman
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/baked-honey-asian-hot-wings/