Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal
- 1 C Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 C Milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C mashed ripe banana
- 1/4 C coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 C maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C pecans, chopped (optional)
- 2 C old fashioned oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Maple syrup for serving
- half and half (or heavy cream) for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, milk, egg, banana, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract).
- Stir in the oats, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon.
- Spread mixture in an 8x8 baking dish or individual ramekins.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the middle is set.
- Serve with an extra drizzle of maple syrup and a bit of the cream. Enjoy!
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/baked-pumpkin-oatmeal/