Roasted Garlic Spinach Dip
Yield 1 pan
Bubbly and cheesy baked spinach dip with roasted garlic, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan!
- 1 head of roasted garlic
- 2 packages of frozen spinach (oz.)
- 2 package of cream cheese
- 1/3 C grated parmesan
- 11/2 C freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, 1 c + more for over the top
- 8 oz sour cream
- salt + pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Heat the spinach till thawed completely and drain of all excess moisture. I used paper towels to squeeze the remaining liquid from the spinach.
- In a medium sauce pot, melt the cream cheese; once smooth, add the sour cream, mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan, and roasted garlic.
- Stir in the drained spinach till well combined.
- Season with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes of till bubbly
This makes a LARGE pan of spinach dip. Feel free to reduce the recipe by half for an 8x8 pan.
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/baked-spinach-dip-roasted-garlic/