The Peanut's Grilled Chicken Sandwich
The best grilled chicken sandwich you will EVER have. Tender + juicy, grilled chicken breast, sautéed peppers & onions with a delicious cream cheese spread.
- 1 pound of chicken breast filets
- salt + pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 8 oz. plain cream cheese, softened
- 4 wedges of Laughing Cow cheese (plain or garlic & herb)
- 2 tbsp Mike’s Hot honey (or regular honey)
- 8 hamburger buns
- Lightly season the chicken breast with salt + pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and a drizzle of olive oil. Grill.
- With a fork or whisk, whip the softened cream cheese and the laughing cow wedges till smooth and well combined.
- Sauté the red onion and red peppers in olive oil. Set aside.
- To assemble sandwich, lightly toast the bun. Place a thick smear of the cream cheese mixture on the bottom, add the peppers and red onion, top with the grilled chicken breast and a drizzle of the honey.
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/best-grilled-chicken-sandwich/