Bite Sized Spinach Puffs
- 2 Sheets of Puff Pastry
- 1 package of chopped frozen spinach, thawed
- 1/4 C of Feta
- 1/2 C Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg, beaten (for brushing on top)
- 1 tbs butter, to grease the muffin tips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Let the puff pastry sheets thaw and spread them out on a floured surface.
- Once thawed, cut each sheet into 12 sections.
- Grease mini muffin pan generously.
- Gently press sectioned puff pastry into muffin pan. There will be some hanging out of the cup but we will use that to seal them up. (See photo above for reference)
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients till combined well.
- Use a cookie scoop or a spoon and place a dollop of the filling in each pastry square. Pinch all the corners together in the middle and brush the tops lightly with the egg wash.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or till golden brown.
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/bite-sized-spinach-puffs/