Sweet Baked Brie
- 1 wheel of brie cheese
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 1/2 C chopped nuts (I used pecans)
- serve with
- apples, sliced thinly
- Water Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut of the top layer of the brie. (just the thin rind covering the top of the cheese)
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, maple syrup, and chopped nuts.
- In an oven safe dish, place the cheese and top with the well-combined sugar mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until melty and bubbly.
- Serve hot with apples and crackers.
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/brown-sugar-pecan-baked-brie/