Yield 36 cookies
The ultimate bite sized cookie: Chunky Chocolate chip minis stuffed with chocolate chips and complete with a tender melt-in-your-mouth center.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees*
2. Cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar till smooth.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix the wet ingredients till well combined.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients together including: the cake flour, all purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
5. In 2 batches, add the dry ingredients to the wet. Barely combine till the flour has just been mixed in. Don't OVERMIX!
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Optional: Refrigerate the dough for at least 30 minutes- 1 hour.
8. Using a tbsp or small cookie scoop, form balls of dough and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
9. Bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes. They will be barely brown on top but remove them from the oven and cool on a baking rack.
A hot oven is the key to cookies with tender centers. Make sure you take the time to fully preheat the oven.
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/chunky-chocolate-chip-cookies/