Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats
Yield 4 servings
- 1 C + 2 tbsp old fashioned oatmeal
- 3 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 1 C coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 C cacao nibs (or chocolate chips)
- to garnish
- banana, sliced
- cacao nibs
- shredded coconut
- peanuts butter
- walnuts, chopped
- blend the ripe bananas with the coconut milk and vanilla extract.
- In a large bowl, combine oatmeal, chia seeds and cacao nibs.
- Stir in milk mixture. Mix till well combined― no chunks.
- refrigerate overnight or for at least 3 hours.
- Serve with sliced banana, cacao nibs, coconut, chopped walnuts, and a swirl of peanut butter (optional).
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/chunky-monkey-overnight-oats/