Cookie Butter Kiss Cookies
Yield 24 cookies
A new take on your traditional peanut butter blossoms; a rich cookie butter cookie topped with a Hershey's Kiss.
- 1 C Cookie Butter (or Biscoff Spread)
- 1/2 lb of unsalted butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1/3 C brown sugar
- 1/3 C sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 C all-purpose (or white whole-wheat) flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 24 Hershey Kisses
- About 1/2 C sugar, for rolling the cookie dough in
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the cookie butter, butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Mix till fluffy and pale in color.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir into wet ingredients.
- Use a cookie scoop to form dough balls. Roll each cookie dough ball in the sugar.
- Place about 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes until slightly cracking on top.
- Remove from oven and immediately place a Hershey’s Kiss in the middle.
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/cookie-butter-blossom-cookies/