Creamy Queso without Velveeta
- 16 oz. Cheese Total
- ->8 oz. Monterrey Pepper Jack, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ->8 oz. White American Cheese, cut into 1- inch cubes
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 C - 1C Whole Milk
- I can of Rotel tomatoes and diced chilies, drained
- 1/4 C White onion, diced
- 1/2 Jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- garnish with:
- Jalapeno, diced
- white onion, diced
- Add Monterrey Jack, American, and Cream cheese to saucepan. Melt over medium/ low heat. Stir frequently.
- Stir in Rotel, onion, and jalapeno.
- Add milk a little at a time if needed to thin the cheese dip. Top with dash of paprika and garnishes.
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/creamy-queso-without-velveeta/