Dark Chocolate Pistachio Bark with Blueberries and Granola
Yield 8 servings
An easy no bake treat studded with pistachios, dried blueberries, and crunchy granola
- 1 C of Dark chocolate chips (9 oz package) I used Enjoy Life.
- 2-3 tablespoons of dried blueberries
- 3 tbsp of pistachios, crushed
- 3 tbsp of granola
- Prepare an 8x11 dish by lining it with parchment paper or foil sprayed with nonstick spray.*
- Add the chocolate to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments making sure to stir in between.
- When chocolate is fully melted and smooth, pour into prepared dish. Sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Place in freezer for attest 1 hour. When solid, crack into decent sized pieces. Store in fridge or freezer!
* If you don’t have an 8x11 dish, you can use an 8x8 pan, a small cookie sheet, pie pan, or 9 inch cake pan.
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/dark-chocolate-pistachio-bark-blueberries-granola/