Epic Rice Krispie Treats
Yield 16 bars
Are you ready to elevate your rice krispie game? These treats incorporate more marshmallows, peanut butter, chocolate chunks, and your favorite cookies! Try them today!
- 1 box of rice krispie cereal
- 1 1/2 bags of marshmallows
- 3/4 C peanut butter
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C chocolate chunks
- 12 crush up girl scout cookies (I used peanut butter patties)
- Prepare 13x9 dish or pan with either parchment paper OR spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- melt butter in a large pot on medium heat.
- Turn the heat down to low. Stir in the marshmallows.
- Add the vanilla extract and peanut butter. Stir till completely melted and the peanut butter is evenly distributed.
- Remove pot from the heat. Fold in the rice krispies. Once the cereal is well coated, dump into prepared pan.
- Gently press the chocolate chunks and crushed up cookies into the top.
- Let cool in fridge for 30 minutes or on counter for 45 mins - 1 hour. Cut into generous squares and enjoy!
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/epic-rice-krispie-treats/