Garlic and Herb Fingerling Potatoes
- 1-2 pounds of fingerling potatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt+ pepper
- Olive Oil
- Wash and halve the potatoes
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees
- Place them in a bowl and add the crushed garlic, the chopped up herbs (to taste), salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil (2 TBSP if cooking 2 pounds of potatoes).
- Toss until Potatoes are evenly coated.
- Dump onto a lined sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes and flip. Cook for another 10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Serve them hot!
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/garlic-and-herb-fingerling-potatoes/