Gluten- Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield 24 cookies
Easy, Gluten- Free Chocolate Chip cookies with Jovial Gluten- Free Pastry Flour. Tender, crispy on the outside, melty chocolate chips, and STILL Gluten- free!
- 1 C of butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2- 1/2 C JOVIAL Gluten- Free Pastry Flour
- 2 tsp arrowroot powder (or 2 tsp cornstarch)
- 2 tsp milk powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 C chocolate Chips
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- With a mixer, cream together the softened butter, brown sugar and white sugar till smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the butter/ sugar mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Jovial Gluten- Free Pasty Flour, arrowroot powder, milk powder, baking soda, and kosher salt.
- In batches, add to the wet ingredients till JUST combined. Don’t over mix! Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon or cookie scoop, add portions of dough to a parchment lined cookie sheet; placing them 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or till the edges begin to brown.
If you don’t have a stand mixer or hand mixer, use a whisk!
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/gluten-free-chocolate-chip-cookies/