Rich Chocolate Zucchini Muffins... that are Still Healthy!
- 1 1/4 C Flour
- 1 C Zucchini, shredded
- 2/3 C Agave Nectar (or maple syrup, honey)
- 1/2 C milk (dairy or non-dairy alternatives will work!)
- 1/2 C semisweet chocolate chips (you can even use dairy free chips like Enjoy Life)
- 1/4 C Apple sauce
- 1/3 C Cocoa Powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare muffin tin. Line wiht baking cups or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.)
- In a separate bowl, stir together the shredded zucchini, eggs, apple sauce, melted coconut oil, vanilla, agave nectar, and milk.
- Add the dry ingredients to wet and stir until barely combined— don’t over mix. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin tins till 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20- 25 minutes. A toothpick can be inserted and removed cleanly.
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/healthier-chocolate-zucchini-muffins/