Whole Wheat Blender Pancakes
Yield 10-12 pancakes
Tasty, tender, and fluffy whole wheat pancakes mixed in the blender for an easy morning meal and minimal clean up!
- 1 C Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 C milk (regular or non-dairy)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 C count oil, melted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sweetener (honey, maple syrup, or agave nectar)
- 1/4 tsp salt
maple syrup for serving
- Add all the ingredients to the blender. Blend for 3-4 minutes or until smooth and all the flour is incorporated.
- Let the batter sit and settle for 2 minutes*
- Preheat griddle or skillet to medium heat. Butter or spray with nonstick spray.
- Spoon 1/4 C portions onto hot griddle. Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles start to form. Flip.
Batter will be thinner than average pancake batter but don’t fret! They puff up on the griddle.
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/healthy-whole-wheat-pancakes-blender/