Honey Chipotle Chicken Kabobs
An easy meal perfect for a week night or a tailgate. Crisp grilled vegetables and sweet and spicy chicken.
For the marinade you’re going to need:
- 1/3 cup of Honey
- ½ cup Apple Cider Vinegar or Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
- ½ teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle Powder
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic
- ¼ teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 pound of Chicken breast; diced in 2-inch cubes
- 1 Yellow Onion, peeled and cut in wedges
- 1 Zucchini, sliced in rounds
- 1 Yellow Squash, Sliced in rounds
- 1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Bell Pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- Sweet Peppers (optional)
- Mushrooms (optional)
- Whisk ALL ingredients for marinade in a large bowl. Add cubed chicken pieces. Marinate for 30 minutes to 8 hours.
- Wash and chop vegetables. Toss with a little vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Drain and discard marinade from the chicken. Thread chicken and vegetables on skewers.
- Place Skewers on grill and cook for 12- 15 minutes turning as needed until chicken is fully cooked.
Courses Quick, Grill, Tailgate Approved
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/honey-chipotle-chicken-kabobs/