Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield 60 cookies
- 2 3/4 C Flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 C unsalted butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1 C Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 C mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Add in the eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Slowly incorporate into wet mixture until barely combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using the smallest cookie scoop you can find, place cookie dough on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. If you don’t have a cookie scoop, use a teaspoon.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes. Look for barely brown edges.
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/mini-chocolate-chip-cookies/