No- Bake Toasted Coconut Granola Bars
Yield 16 bars
These No-Bake Toasted Coconut granola Bars are nutty, chewy, and laced with chocolate. They are healthy enough to be enjoyed for breakfast but sweet and satisfying enough to be dessert.
- 1 1/2 C Oats
- 1/2 C oat flour (ground up oats)
- 1/2 C coconut, toasted
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp flax meal + 6 tbsp warm water (let sit for 5 mins)
- 1/4 coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 C maple syrup + 1/4 C honey
- 1/2 C almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut extract (if unavailable, use an extra tsp vanilla extract)
- 1/4 walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 C chocolate chips
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper. (a 9x9, 13x9 for a thinner bar) Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a bowl, combine wet ingredients. Mix till smooth. Stir into dry ingredients.
- Add mix-in.
- Dump mix in lined baking dish. Press into an even layer.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes. When set, cut into bars!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Recipe by First and Full at https://firstandfull.com/no-bake-toasted-coconut-granola-bars/