Delicious Greek Pasta salad recipe tossed with an easy, tangy, vinaigrette.
- 5 C Lettuce or spinach, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 C cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 pieces of cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 C feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 C cooked bowtie pasta
- 3/4 C oil (avocado oil, vegetable oil, canola oil; just avoid olive oil― the flavor is too strong)
- 1large clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 C apple cider vinegar
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Prepare the salad dressing: You can add all the ingredients to a mason jar with a lid and shake or add the ingredients to a bowl and whisk till combined well. Refrigerate.
- Assemble the salad: Add the greens to the bowl. Layer all the ingredients in lines over the top (optional)
- When ready to serve, toss with the vinaigrette! If you don’t plan to serve immediately, hold off on adding the avocado so that it doesn’t brown prematurely.
Keywords: salad, pasta salad, greek, italian