Easy sheetpan meal with teriyaki glazed salmon and crispy roasted broccoli. The glaze is made with soaked dates, garlic, ginger, and a little heat from some chili sauce. Clean up is a cinch and the leftovers are divine.
- 2 dates, pit removed and soaked in 2 tbsp warm water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tsp teriyaki coconut aminos
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp sambal olek
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 3 drops of fish sauce (optional)
- 6 C broccoli, chopped into florets
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- red pepper flakes (optional
- sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the ingredients for the teriyaki glaze to a wide-mouthed mason jar and combine with a hand blender or add the ingredients to a blender cup and pulse till smooth*.
- Place broccoli in a large bowl and toss with avocado oil, coconut aminos, and red pepper flakes. Spread out on lined baking sheet.
- Brush teriyaki glaze on to pieces of salmon. Place salmon on tray, skin side down. Bake for 18-24 minutes, depending on the thickness of your salmon.
- Shake broccoli halfway through.
- Remove from oven. Don’t forget to remove the salmon skin!
If you can’t get the glaze to combine smoothly, add a touch more water.
Keywords: salmon, seafood, lunch, dinner, light, whole30