A healthier Zucchini Bread recipe topped with a delicious, crunchy streusel topping. Just sweet enough, moist, and full of flavor– everyone will love this zucchini bread!
- 1/2 c coconut oil
- 1/2 c unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 C coconut sugar (can also do 1 1/2 if really looking to degrease sugar!)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 C flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 C shredded zucchini (~2 medium zucchini)
- 1 C blueberries
- 1/2 c. oats
- 1/2 c. raw sugar
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1/4 t. cinnamon
- 1/4 c. butter, cubed
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the wet ingredients + sugar: coconut oil, applesauce, coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients: flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Gently stir the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Fold in the shredded zucchini and blueberries.
- Prepare the Streusel Topping: Place the oats, raw sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a bowl. “Cut in” the cubed butter with a pastry cutter or use your hands to squeeze and knead the mixture till a crumb-like streusel remains.
- Bake the mix in the oven for 15 minutes, THEN add the streusel topping, This prevents the loaf from sinking in from the weight of the streusel. Bake an additional 30 minutes. Loaf is done when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Line your loaf pan with parchment paper for easy clean up!
- I used quick cooking oats for the streusel topping. I think it gets crunchier then traditional rolled oats.
- If top begins to brown too quickly, tent with foil.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg