Foil packet dinners are an easy way to get a nutritious dinner on the table. Fill it with your favorite protein, whatever vegetables you have on hand, and seal it up real tight and place it on the grill or in the oven! Serve over rice or a bed of greens with a light vinaigrette or go ol’ ranch and keep the whole family happy.
- 1 pound of sausage, sliced into 2 inch pieces
- 1 lb Asparagus, sliced into 3 inch stalks
- 3 Zucchini, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped into large segments
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes, split
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell peppers, chopped
- salt + pepper
- olive oil
- seasoning mix of your choice (we used a garlic seasoning like Flavor God, garlic lovers)
- Preheat grill to med- high heat.
- Cut up all vegetable and protein and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and seasoning blend.
- Separate into equal portions. Ford up tightly in heavy duty foil packets.
- Cook for 15- 20 minutes or until sausage is cooked and potatoes fork tender.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg