Traditional Buffalo wings with a little zing! Crispy Lemon Pepper hot wings seasoned with lemon garlic seasoning, tossed with a traditional buffalo wing sauce served with a squeeze of lemon juice.
- 1 lb of chicken wing pieces
- 2 tbsp lemon garlic seasoning
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp of avocado oil
- 3/4 C Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp ghee
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Season the wings liberally with the lemon garlic seasoning and pepper. Toss with 1 tbsp of avocado oil.
- If using an Air Fryer: Place the wings in the air fryer. Cook on 360 degrees for 14 minutes; tossing and turning halfway. Finish the wings on 400 degrees for 4-5 minutes. This gets them extra crispy.
- If using an Oven: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place the wings on a foil lined baking sheet and make sure there is ample space between them– use 2 sheet pans if you need to. Bake for 10 minutes, flip and bake for another 10 minutes.
- To prepare the wing sauce: In a small sauce pot, combine the hot sauce, apple cider vinegar, and ghee. Bring to a simmer and turn off the heat.
- Remove the wings from the air fryer and toss with wing sauce. (If you baked your wings, add the back to the oven for 5 minutes after tossing with sauce.) Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.