Chicken breast marinated in a roasted garlic ranch marinade and grilled till juicy. Serve with roasted potatoes and grilled asparagus for a balanced summer meal!
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1/4 C avocado oil
- 1/4 C coconut milk
- 1/3 C Whole30 homemade mayo or Compliant Mayo
- 3 cloves of roasted garlic
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- pinch of sea salt, to taste
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Combine all the ingredients in a wide mouth mason jar and blend with an immersion blender till smooth OR add the ingredients to the blender and pulse till smooth.
- Place the chicken in a bowl and pour ranch “marinade” over the top till just covered. Reserve the rest of the garlic ranch for a dipping sauce. Let marinate for at least 15 minutes. Thread chicken onto skewers. If using wooden skewers, make sure to soak for at least 10 minutes so they don’t burn on the grill.
- Preheat grill to medium- high heat. Cook chicken for 8- 12 minutes, flipping halfway. Serve with additional ranch!