- 2 eggs, whipped till frothy
- 2 pieces of #Whole30Compliant Bacon (or any other filling!)
- sautéed spinach (or fresh arugula sounds tasty!)
- Your favorite #Whole30 Compliant hot sauce (or my roasted garlic ranch!)
- 1 tsp ghee or oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Warm nonstick, oven- safe, skillet on medium heat.
- once skillet is warm, add ghee.
- pour in the whipped eggs. Make sure it’s in an even layer across the bottom of the skillet. Once it begins to set; approx. 1 minute, transfer to warm oven for 45 seconds. Just until the top of the eggs set. Remove from oven.
- The eggs should be a uniform pale yellow and the egg wrap should slide right out of the pan! Add your bacon, greens, and hot sauce. Enjoy!
Keywords: eggs, wraps, tacos, breakfast, whole30