Bringing back Taco Tuesday during the Whole30. I love my simple version of Whole30 Breakfast “Tacos”. These egg wraps are perfect for portable, high protein breakfasts. I like to toss in a few veggies, some bacon, or sausage, maybe some leftover ropa vieja, or maybe my beef barbacoa, and always a little dash hot sauce!
These egg wraps are only 1 INGREDIENT and the perfect vehicle for just about anything. This is less of a recipe and more of a method. The key to delicious, thin, egg wraps is well combined eggs and a nonstick pan.
- 2 eggs, whipped till frothy
- 2 pieces of #Whole30Compliant Bacon (or any other filling!)
- sautéed spinach (or fresh arugula sounds tasty!)
- Your favorite #Whole30 Compliant hot sauce (or my roasted garlic ranch!)
- 1 tsp ghee or oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Warm nonstick, oven- safe, skillet on medium heat.
- once skillet is warm, add ghee.
- pour in the whipped eggs. Make sure it’s in an even layer across the bottom of the skillet. Once it begins to set; approx. 1 minute, transfer to warm oven for 45 seconds. Just until the top of the eggs set. Remove from oven.
- The eggs should be a uniform pale yellow and the egg wrap should slide right out of the pan! Add your bacon, greens, and hot sauce. Enjoy!
Keywords: eggs, wraps, tacos, breakfast, whole30
I have also included the recipe for my crispy Air Fryer Home Fries. The quickest way to crispy, seasoned home fries is most definitely the air fryer. Dice, Season, and Fry, thats it!Print
The quickest way to crispy, seasoned home fries is most definitely the air fryer. Dice, Season, and Fry, thats it!
2 Russet potatoes, diced
Avocado Oil spray or 1 tsp of Avocado Oil
2 tsp favorite seasoning
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees.
- Dice and season the potatoes with the salt, pepper, and your favorite seasoning. Lightly mist with avocado oil.
- Cook for 15 minutes, shaking halfway.