My love for chicken tenders didn’t wane as I got older. Crispy, breaded strips of chicken dunked in bbq sauce or ranch will always be a part of my diet. Only difference: now they are these Whole30 Chicken Tenders breaded with crispy seasoned shredded coconut and dunked in my dairy- free roasted garlic ranch. Yes, there are still fries on the side but there might be a small green salad now, as well.
Moderation and balance are key!
These Whole30 Chicken tenders will be loved by the entire family and are FREEZER FRIENDLY!
Bread them, freeze them till they are solid, and store them in a freezer- safe bag. Pull them out when you are ready and cook them in the oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
I also love to prepare these in my air fryer! Want to see which one I am using these days? CLICK HERE.Print
Crispy, Whole30 Chicken tenders breaded with seasoned almond flour, unsweetened coconut and BAKED to perfect! Delicious when dunked in dairy- free, roasted garlic ranch and are freezer friendly! The whole family will love these Whole30 Chicken Tenders.
- 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 C coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 C Paleo Flour (@BobsRedmill)
- 1/2 C Almond Meal
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp parsley
- 1-1/2 C Shredded coconut, unsweetened
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
1.preheat the oven to 425 degrees. OR Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
2. In FOUR separate shallow dishes:
(a).coconut milk (b).whisked eggs (c). paleo flour, almond flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and parsley (d). shredded coconut, salt, pepper, and garlic powder
3. Dredge each tender: first into the coconut milk, then the seasoned flour, followed by the egg, and lastly, the shredded coconut. REPEAT with remaining tenders.
4. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes*. DO NOT FLIP! If using the air fryer, cook for 18-20 minutes
Serve with your favorite homemade, #whole30compliant dipping sauce!
You can use ALL paleo flour or ALL almond flour; I just like the texture from the combination of both.
Cook time depends on the thickness of your tenderloins
Keywords: chicken tenders, whole30, tenderloins, coconut, coconut chicken