Crispy, Whole30 Chicken tenders breaded with seasoned almond flour, unsweetened coconut and BAKED to perfect! Delicious when dunked in dairy- free, roasted garlic ranch and are freezer friendly! The whole family will love these Whole30 Chicken Tenders.
- 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 C coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 C Paleo Flour (@BobsRedmill)
- 1/2 C Almond Meal
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp parsley
- 1-1/2 C Shredded coconut, unsweetened
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
1.preheat the oven to 425 degrees. OR Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
2. In FOUR separate shallow dishes:
(a).coconut milk (b).whisked eggs (c). paleo flour, almond flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and parsley (d). shredded coconut, salt, pepper, and garlic powder
3. Dredge each tender: first into the coconut milk, then the seasoned flour, followed by the egg, and lastly, the shredded coconut. REPEAT with remaining tenders.
4. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes*. DO NOT FLIP! If using the air fryer, cook for 18-20 minutes
Serve with your favorite homemade, #whole30compliant dipping sauce!
You can use ALL paleo flour or ALL almond flour; I just like the texture from the combination of both.
Cook time depends on the thickness of your tenderloins
Keywords: chicken tenders, whole30, tenderloins, coconut, coconut chicken