First― let me start by saying i’m not going to call this a “Recipe”. An awesome idea, Yes; but a recipe, not quite. This Bruschetta BLT Sandwich is a perfect change up to they classic BLT. For the sake of convenience, I used a jar of bruschetta (GASP) but if you are so inclined, you could make your own. When asked about meal prep and shortcuts, jarred bruschetta mixture, jarred pestos, and canned beans are some of my greatest weapons. Life gets busy and these staples allow me to make delicious meals on the fly!
Don’t skimp on the bacon. I used several slices of Pederson’s Farms Uncured Apple Smoked bacon and it made all the difference.
Buttery toasted bread, fresh spinach, cool cream cheese, garlicy tomatoes, and crispy slices of bacon, just might be the making of my new favorite sandwich: THE Bruschetta BLT.
It’s easy to fall in a rut when it comes to lunch options. If your lunch game is getting boring― this is a great way to change it up! I served mine with some homemade sweet potato fries. If you are looking for other lunch ideas, try The BEST Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Bruschetta BLT Sandwich
Yield 1 Sandwich
Sandwich made with buttery toasted bread, fresh spinach, cool cream cheese, garlicy tomatoes, and crispy slices of bacon.
- Sourdough Bread, sliced (or crusty wheat bread)
- Butter, softened
- Cream Cheese
- Jarred Bruschetta Mixture
- Spinach, washed and patted dry
- Crispy Bacon
- Butter and toast 2 slices of bread.
- Spread 1 slice of toasted bread with the cream cheese.
- Top with a spoonful or 2 of the tomato mixture.
- Add fresh spinach and at least 3 pieces of bacon. Top with other slice of toasted bread, slice down the middle and enjoy!