Fingerling Potatoes are my favorite! They are the perfect size, cook quickly, and develop the best little crunch; definitely a top 5 Farmer’s Market find. Well this morning, they were calling my name.
This recipe is almost failproof and is sure to impress brunch OR dinner guests.
Garlic and Herb Fingerling Potatoes
- 1-2 pounds of fingerling potatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt+ pepper
- Olive Oil
- Wash and halve the potatoes
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees
- Place them in a bowl and add the crushed garlic, the chopped up herbs (to taste), salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil (2 TBSP if cooking 2 pounds of potatoes).
- Toss until Potatoes are evenly coated.
- Dump onto a lined sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes and flip. Cook for another 10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Serve them hot!
- Serve these at breakfast time alongside some bacon and a gruyere cheese omelet.
- If fingerlings aren’t available try Yukon Gold. They are buttery and delicious, you just won’t have that same crunch.